Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Review :Bourjois Delice de Poudre Highlighting Powder ♡

I just thought I would share with you all a product that I had for years now and still in love with it. !





Overall rating: 4/5
Price: 3/5
Packaging quality: 4/5
Would I buy this again? Yes :D
WHAT IS IT? A powder highlighter by Bourjois.


HOW DO YOU USE IT? Lightly tap your fan brush over the powder and then apply to the high planes of your face – cheekbones, chin and centre of the nose for a glow from within. Can also be applied to décolletage.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE? The powder, shaped like a block of chocolate, is housed in a cardboard book style.

TEXTURE AND/OR SMELL: Smooth and silky to touch with a slight chocolate-y smell.
Inside, it says (on the packaging):
“Give into your craving and enhance your beauty! All the intensity of light captured in a fine pearly powder for an instant burst of radiance. Its delicious perfume and ultra soft texture will have you melting with pleasure. Apply with the brush over your delletage and add highlights to your face (forehead, cheekbones, chin) for a sheer luminous result”.
I used this today to highlight my cheeks and my brow bones and I am impressed. It gave me the most subtle and radiant glow!
The pearly layer over the powder means a *slight* shimmer only when the light hits and not glittertastic like many highlighters.
As a browbone highlighter, it gives a very soft and glowy effect which I love! I’ve been using other highlighters which just seem so harsh.
The texture itself is fantastic! Smooth like butter and great pigmentation for a highlighting powder. I didn’t have to reapply the powder nor redip my brush again onto the powder.
Now..the smell. Usually, I am not a fan of fragrances in cosmetics cos half the time, it doesn’t smell that nice but this surprised me. It’s got a nice chocolate vanilla smell and it’s not overpowering. More of light scent which doesn’t actually linger after you’ve applied it to your face.
overall ,it is one of favorites..really love it :)
Hope that was helpful ,
 xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment