Saturday, January 26, 2013

Review :Max Factor lipfinity ! MAGIC !

I got this lip gloss 2 days ago and at first I was not sure how it would work ,I just wanted a pink lip gloss ,but when I got home and tried it ,,I was freaking AMAZED ! ..it was literally MAGIC ! ..

I got 2 shades ..COY (050) and ANGELIC (020)

Coy is a purple -with pinkish undertones in the tube but on your lips it will settle as a beautiful purple color 




Angelic is a peach-pink color in the tube but one your lips it is PINK (like the perfect shade of pink ! )



both are matte ! which is what I liked about them ..

well the MAGICAL PART is that it will not MOVE ! eat drink ,do whatever you want ..it won't move at all ! ..

there is no cons about this product , it is light weighted , you won't feel that you have anything on your lips ! 

hope it was helpful .. 
stay tuned for more upcoming reviews 






No comments:

Post a Comment